The UK accounts for 4% of global GDP. That leaves 96% of the world to aim for. Discover more reasons you should be exporting now.
What you need to know to get started, including preparing your product or service, team, finances and regulatory compliance.
The fundamentals of researching your market, from knowing your customer and gauging demand to sizing up the competition.
From selling direct to exporting through local agents, this overview of operating models will help you decide which suits your business.
Meeting in person can often help close the deal and keep customers happy. Learn how to make the most of handshake deals and market visits.
How to sell outside the UK using the web, from finding the best online marketplace to using social media and making your website international.
How to draw up an effective export plan so you have a working strategy for successful overseas sales.
Learn about sources of finance to help make exporting a success, plus ways to make sure you get paid.
Find out how to ship your goods, from using a freight forwarder to dealing with transport and documentation yourself.
Guidance on how to export and doing business abroad has been simplified and includes dealing with customs, licensing and sanctions.
Use this service to find an online marketplace for your products and learn about special deals negotiated by the government for UK businesses.
These free, hour-long online learning events on a range of export topics let you ask the experts for advice.